Sunday 3 March 2013

Spotlight: Natasha Snow






Author:  Natasha Snow
Follow the author on Twitter: @perfectvictimns

You can purchase this book at www.amazon.com
         Kindle:         Amazon 
         Paperback: Amazon

Author Interview
Where do your ideas come from?
My idea for the book "The Perfect Victim" came from life experience. I had been through a traumatic experience that I see teenagers still going through regularly, and honestly I hadn't gotten over the experience myself. One night, I had a dream that the character Dominic in my book was back, and I couldn't shake the feeling I would never be rid of him until I got some closure. This is when I sat down and wrote this book.
Who is your target reader?
Anyone who is depressed, or feels like they need to hurt themselves to make the pain go away. Anyone who is in a situation who didn't know how to stop a situation where they know they are clearly in trouble but they don't know how to stop it. Anyone who is being sexually abused. Anyone who works with these teenagers and now, more often, children that need to recognize when there is trouble and need to step in instead of look the other way.
How did you come up with the title?
Rachel was the perfect victim. She was quiet, submissive, confused. This was the first encounter she ever had with someone of the opposite sex and she just wanted to feel loved, even if it wasn't really love. Since it was her first experience she didn't know how to handle her situation, and she had trust issues from previous friends so she couldn't talk about it. There is no one better to take advantage of.
TO READ THE FULL INTERVIEW CLICK HERE

To read Chapter 1 click here


No comments:

Post a Comment